Ark Law is the argument of belief in the United States, where belief is proetcted by the constitution and the actions of belief. This section helps person of the anARK argue belief accroding to natural in the UNited States and among other nations. The use of ark law is being developed with Arch law. Where Arch law is natural law, and ark law is antural belief; we should live according to what is natural for us, and where it is needed to argue what is natural, these resources or provided and with examples for comparison offered. In this first presenation, methods for arguing the statements at Government of anARK are presented. The statement are prosperity agreements among men, establishing during the age of reason, what is natural. Specifically, the sense and use of.
Natural and Unantural
- Free Speech. The use of the voice permits us to attract a mate; to warn others a predetor is near by screaming, to rationalize a danger, to discuss an action or hypotheitcal, and more...
- Free Sight. The use of sight premits us to see a danger and respond to it, to idenitfy a beauty, to see the environemtn around us and interact with it. Their are many types of sight.
- Free Smell. To freedom to smell something before we consume, to smeel a thing or an area before we enetr it idenitfy a danger or pungent odor, to determine a mate or the habits of potential or existing mate, or others person in the area.
- Free Heearing. An ability tolisten to what others are saying; we are free to hear the activty in the environemt, to recover what is natural for us to hear andsue it to make decisions for survival and more.
- Other senses.
Arguing and Livining according to Belief
- natural is discerned: as established activity demonstarted over very long periods of time >2000 years.
- unnatural activity is discerned where no comparison of activity among flock for comparison over very long periods of time can be discerned.
- An example of natural freedom does not include a freedom to spray the territoiry or toehr naturasl. No natural comparison exist.
- An example of natural freedom does not include some authority to deply electromagentic weapons under all of the homes or cities to trap, prepare apeople for war, or other wise do harm with electrical weapons.
Ark, Arc, and Arch Law and the RULE
- An amial has a song! A Bird on a branch and wolf howling at the moon, a cicada screaming on the porch or cat fighting in the woods... animal after animal is noted to have a voice and a song. For men, the accusation or pursuit of a song is motivated in some way.
There is a natural RULE, discerned over thousands of years by our scientists, and what is an unnatural RULE, defined by planet and position near star and in space, and discerned by scientific effort among men for what is added to the RULE equation. To maintain health of the people and flock, we adhere the rule and require innovation within what is shown by science to be safe for people, from failure or success of uncertain or certain science sets.
Arguments and Structure of individual government
- Arch Law, Natural Law in a Natural Nation
- Arch Embassy, Where the Embassy of Washington Dc or the States will not represent the Individual
- Ark Law, Grounds of Belief argued as part of United States or American Law
- Arc Law, Law governing the use of spark relative to natural energy container measurements.
We play with no regard for cost, if we loose this fight, this state and the humans of this territory will become sicker; like germany, england, suadi arabia, russia, mexico... Never sell what cant be bought, the majesty can not be taught (nobody can make tress, though we can plant a seed.) We should continue to provide hope where none can be found. We should Always give with pure intent and regardless of the money spent, this garden is our home.